Navyaandhra will be built; where the sole aim will be inclusive development and happiness for all.
YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Rs. 12,500 will be given every year to the farmer’s family
- Interest free loans, insurance premium will be paid on behalf of the farmers.
- Free bore wells for farmers, 9 hours free electricity, Road tax on tractors abolition
- Rs.4 will be given as subsidy for every farmer who gives milk to the cooperatives
- Cold storage units in every constituency and food processing units will be set up on need basis
- Prize stabilization fund with Rs. 3,000 crores, natural calamity fund with Rs. 4,000 crores.
Arogya Sri scheme
- All the expenses, irrespective of the disease for treatment costs above Rs. 1000 will be borne by the government
- Irrespective of the cost, place of the treatment Arogyasri is applicable
- Rs. 10,000 will be given as pension to the patients suffering from serious ailments.
- Financial assistance will be provided during recovery period
Youth – Employment
- 10 local youth will be provided jobs through village secretariat. For door delivery of government schemes, one village volunteer will be mapped to 50 households with Rs. 5000 honorarium.
- Around 2 lakh government jobs that are presently vacant will be filled
- A bill shall be passed to provide 75% reservation in the industries to the locals
- Will bring SCS and bring revolution in providing employment
- Educational expenses of every poor student will be taken care of
- Along with full fee reimbursement, Rs.20,000/- will be provided annually to every student for food and hostel expenses
- Rs.15000/- per year, will be given to every mother from poor family who sends her child to school
- Liquor prohibition in 3 phases after coming to power
- Eligible age for pensions will be reduced from 65 to 60 years by increasing the pension amount to Rs. 3,000
- Specially abled will receive Rs.3000 pension
- The loan amount for DWCRA groups will be provided to them directly in 4 instalments
- Will bring the system of zero interest loans and government to pay the interest amount to the banks
- BC, SC, ST and minority women between the age of 45 and 60 years will be provided Rs. 75,000 in phases through their respective corporations
- The corporation’s system will be revamped by introducing transparency into the system
- Pucca houses will be provided to all poor people
- 25 lakh houses will be constructed in 5 years
- Houses will be registered in the name of the female family member on the day of handover
- In case of necessity, people can take loan at 25 paisa interest on the same house
- 50% in nominated posts and nominated works for BC,SC,ST and Minorities
- Yearly 15,000 crores and 75,000 crores in 5 years for BC Welfare